Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by Jackie_Treehorn
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
If the street price ends up being in the low to mid-$500s, it should put a major crimp on the Kel-Tec PMR-30, the poor man's 5.7.
You're not exactly plugged into reality, are you? I gave $334 for my PMR 30 and can buy a box of 50 40-grain JHP .22 WMRs for roughly $12 total. And you "think" a gun selling for $200 or so more with factory loads costing roughly $32 for 50 rounds is "put a major crimp" in that. As Big Stick would say, "congratulations?"
Maybe not. The Kel-Tecs go for around $399 here, and my experience with the brand is such that I would rather pay more for the Ruger and ammo and skip buying any more Kel-Tecs.
That definitely answers it: you're NOT plugged into reality. At all. ("$399 around here" only means your buying experience is limited to whatever the local yokels happen to have.) Your LIMITED "experience" and "worldview" don't speak for anyone but you. And even that doesn't speak to much. These are two very different guns that appeal to two different types of buyers and uses. And in your case, three -- the clueless.

Jackie Treehorn: Treats objects like women.

Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Montana uses Ruger actions.