I’m 62 and have been a Methodist all my life. We are not the first church to have been attacked by the homosexual agenda. They went after the Presbyterian church years ago and succeeded in getting that church to split, as has been proposed with my church. Look at what it did to the Presbyterian’s.....it’s about destroyed that faith. Presbyterian churches have been closing everywhere. My wife was a Presbyterian before she married me. Her family lives in Atlanta. With that city being the LBGT (and whatever else) Mecca you’d figure the Presbyterian churches might thrive there. Nope. Her family attends the largest Pres church in Atl....going to services there now, it’s like attending church in a ghost town. The second largest Pres church in Atl closed their doors a few years ago. They closed the Presbyterian church in the South GA town we live in now.....their agenda did nothing but destroy the Presbyterian church as a whole.

That is what Methodists are concerned with now....the future of our church.

After they split our church, then they’ll be coming after the Southern Baptists....that ought to be interesting.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.