I've had as many as 7 10 gauge guns at a time. I'm down to 6 right now which includes a ANIB Remington SP-10 I picked up today. I also have 2 sons that hunt with me and I'm the dedicated armorer.

My go to goose guns have been an Ithaca Mag 10 that I had cut down to 26 inches about 25 years ago and had Colonial chokes installed. I also have a Browning Gold 10 which has been a real workhorse for me. I and my sons also have used them for deer drives and we have put down 3 deer in 3 shots on a few occasions. (PA and NJ have plentiful doe tags available). A long time ago I was able to by a case each of 3 1/2 inch 00 and 4 Buck shells (20 boxes of 5 each) and have been using them ever since. I used the Browning to take a buck and doe this year with one shot each.

I cut down the empty hulls and use them to reload 2 7/8 inch shells for my Francotte 10 gauge which carries like a 12. I also have a W & C Scott hammer 10 which I reload with low pressure 1 1/8 ounce loads and also black powder loads. Sometimes I buy RST light 10's and use the Scott for preserve hunts. Lastly, I have a Stoeger imported 32 inch SXS dedicated goose gun made by Sarasqueta of Spain. I shoot Bismuth loads out of it on occasion.

All of them have their purpose and are a lot of fun.

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark