@KC: I used a Big Sky Revolution 1P (which the Chinook is based off) w/ both inner tent options (mesh and breathable fabric) for years in the Sierra and Olympics.
The head end and foot and end walls seem to be more vertical than other like design tents which make more of the floor square footage useful. The attention to detail is superb & it's incredibly easy to set up with a good taut pitch. Both vestibules provide great weather protection and storage and I never experienced any condensation.
The Chinook builds of the Revolution design adding an additional crossing pole for 4 season use (can leave behind during 3 season) and your choice of 3 season, 3+ season, or 4 season poles. In all honestly I used the Revolution in the winter in the Olympics and it did really well with wind (using the breathable fabric inner) and light snow loads so unless expecting the worst case conditions and heavy snow loads I'd probably opt for the Chinook with either the 3 season poles or 3+ season poles and breathable fabric inner.