Originally Posted by jerrywoodswalker
Tread slowly... YMMV but my rimfires will be the last guns I sell. Just too easy to shoot, no reloading and a pleasant way to spend an afternoon.

I have a couple of the CZ's, had the others except for the Marlin===> Keep the CZ 452, the Marlin and the Remington 121

All nice classic rifles and a variety of actions.

Sell the Ruger... (in spite of the heavier barrel the CZ will probably outshoot it) and the Rem. 5XX bolt single shot.

You know you could keep the Remington 5XX rifle and see how it shoots Quiets... maybe keep it sighted in for a specialty round like that? Out of that 24-inch barrel you would not need hearing protection with Quiets.

What rimfire Pistols/Revolvers are you selling?

Let us know which way you fly...

Jerry

OP here again.... adding another gun to the mix.

I do have another 22 rifle. Its a westernfield (mossberg) bolt action single shot that has terrible sights and broken parts on it. No one wanted it when we stood in front of my dads gun safe dividing up his stuff so I took it. It must have been a barn gun.

$25 later I have replaced the broken parts and found a scope mount for it and its one of my most accurate 22s and I have it sighted in for subsonic rounds.

I didnt put it into the orgional decision process because it will be gifted away probable along with the 511.

As far as 22 handguns...

model 63 sw, 617 SW 6 inch
ruger mark 2 SS 5.5 inch bull barrel and a government SS bull barrel mark 2
Ruger mark 4 5.5 inch bull barrel blue.
ruger single six 6.5 inch in SS

I know the 617 will come with me for sure. some of the ruger autos will go.

What hand guns would you guys keep?

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?