Originally Posted by OXN939
Originally Posted by gunner500
Damn, I was going to get around to trying BH209, never have yet, I found another three bottles of 777, I shoot 150grs of that loose under a 290gr Barnes in my inline, a hell of a combination to top, regardless of propellant.

It's decent stuff, but very finicky. I had a bunch of misfires this weekend, and I clean meticulously between every round- bore, breech plug, flash hole and flash channel. Magnum primers, correct diameter breech plug. It just isn't as easy to ignite as 777. It doesn't leave the crud ring and cleans up nicely with any regular powder solvent, but I'm gonna shoot another pound of it before I trust it on a tag that takes me five years to draw...

The three bottles of 777 I found were still sealed and in a climate controlled room in a cabinet here in the house, shook the bottles a bit to loosen, it's absolutely fine, 150 grains of that stuff in a T/C 50 cal Omega inline under those 290 Barnes' is a hell of a load, it really has an attitude on whatever you decide to let try to catch one, by try, I mean I have never recovered a bullet, real bone and meat plows.

Trump Won!