Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You might check snopes on the number of drone attacks Obama Obama ordered and the number of sorties he directed in Iraq and Syria.

So, since you havent had the decency to respond to the question of what the jury being still out on Trumps action I have to assume you are worried, as your chicken buds obviously are, about the possible retaliation by Iran.

IOW, our policy of dealing with terrorist states should be directed not by them killing us, but by whether we may pay for extracting justice, which means our justice for terroristic acts must be affected by blackmail.

Well, now that should lead to an admiral foreign policy.

aw, jag, I don't worry. Not ever. It is what it is. So your assumption (as usual) is wrong.

You pour bastard. You live your day banging away at your keyboard in fury and contempt. A sorry bastard you are. Here you are, midafternoon in your part of the world. You have about 22 posts in the book, 24 posts being your average. You feel great need to up your game, of course, so with a few more hours of banging you should bump your average up a bit. That will be a good day for you. Keep at it, I'm glad to help when I have the time.

Do you know what a "pour" bastard is, you "poor" bastard? Please explain.

Anwar al Awalaki-- American citizen killed by Obama drone attack, iirc, 2011, without his constitutionally guaranteed right to defend himself in the US legal system. Hummm. Yeah, I guess to some of you who know the Bible well your God is Obama. It figures, Hezbolla means party of God.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin