The Colibris are always fun and it ia probably tue best to to use for kids and the super recoil shy. I can shoot these indoors and not have to clean up/chase brass smile

You can also randomly load these into a mag for training because they feed and shoot but just FTE. This is a really neat thing to be able to do.

I do not mind the safety at all. It is stiff and snickety enough that I doibt it would be accidentally move in my pocket, bag, or belt line. If I don’t like it, I can ignore it and not use it because it does not activate automatically in normal use of the weapon. I do not like that it does not physically jam/lock the slide into battery though. That would have been a plus for me because the recoil spring is very light and even pressure on the barrel from above the gun towards the trigger can remove it from battery.

Although the rear sight does not have a sharp edge for one handed slide manipulation, one can grap the slide itself and work it against an imobilized grip butt - stroke it against your hip or hold the grip between your knees.

The grip angle is very vertical. This is good because it allows you to shoot it comfortably closer to your eye, with elbows more bent, and thus see the front sight bigger/better focus without a severe break/angle in your wrist. It’s angle is much like the Colt Pocket which I like a lot.