Yeah , our post crossed but ducking ain’t going to fix things . As I said , We are on the slope .
Have thought about it and thought about it , as said above this has every thing needed for a disaster . Many are sick and tired of the lefts agendas and the media pumping the airwaves . Many of us wish there could be a better resolution , but it looks like we are going to have to dig and claw up this slope . I can not possibly put into words how ugly this slope will be .
Dead of winter at that .
Talked to some friends a week ago that. I hadn’t seen in a while , wealthy people , I could not believe they were not aware of the situation .
Even a little bit shocking , but not much , was thier response was “hell , I’m not going then” .
There will be many chest thumpers who will want to turn the pages back , but there will be many who will be burdened with the reckoning of the decision .
If there is a prayer that ever needed answering , Devine intervention would be great . But my experience in life has been you make your own path .
May we all be blessed , we as a nation certainly need it .
Kenneth