Check out Thunderbeast. They are extremely highly regarded in the precision shooting community. I’m such a sucker I have 5. Their Ultra 7 is a great balance of sound suppression and reasonable length. They are titanium, so super lightweight.

Consider a 6.5mm can or a .308 diameter can if you own rifles in larger calibers. The difference in sound suppression from a .223 diameter can to a .308 can is inaudible to my ears. I’d rather have the flexibility To run it on other guns.

I actually don’t have a 7 inch. I have two 5” cans, two 9” cans, and one of their .22 cans. I think a 7” is next.

I mostly agree about having a .22 can. I have a couple, but both are pretty new to me. I’ve put many thousands of rounds through my 9” and 5” cans. Since they are titanium, you can use “the dip” to clean them when they get gooped up from shooting.22s. It’s not the end of the world. Surprisingly, a dedicated.22 can is noticeably quieter than and center fire can. I would’ve thought that the extra volume of the centerfire can would make it even quieter than a tiny 22 Can, but such is not the case.

https://thunderbeastarms.com/