I dunno. Every man has to reach his own conclusions?

Back around '96 I had occasion to visit a rather large petting zoo that was in theory dedicated to preserving threatened species. I got to pet a giraffe or two, a tiger ( their hair ain't soft and comforting) and a few other oddities. I really bonded with the tiger cause he stole my wife's skirt. Ripped it off with a single swipe he did.

Anyway, in the course of the tour we rode around the compound in a brand new Escalade and in passing the rhino pen there emerged a white rhino that was every bit as big as the Escalade. He was not happy to see us, and stomped the ground with indignation several times. He was about 30' from us and his antics shook the vehicle rather profoundly. The wife (my Ex) screamed in horror. Or maybe her bare legs were just unbearably cold from the AC? Who knows? Anyway, that critter was HUGE. I felt threatened and asked the driver where my cage was.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain