Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by KC
I have a question for those of you who live in California.

I grew up in southern California but I did not return after I got out of the service. It realised even then that the LA metro area was not a healthy place to raise children, at that time.

I have seen a couple of recent videos which portray California as a sesspool. One stressed that for those who live elsewhere and think that Californians are exagerating, they are not. Apparently CA has more homeless people than the rest of the country combined. People are schitting on the sidewalks and it's so pervasive that you have to watch where you walk. Gas costs $4.50/gallon. Gun laws are getting more and more restrictive. You now have to use non-lead bullets to hunt anywhere in the state. Power outages are common and the utility company is bankrupt. Real estate prices are ridiculously high.

I've heard that droves of middle class working people are migrating out of CA to other more healthy places.

So here's my question to you CA guys. Is it really true? Is it limited to the big cities? Are the rural areas still OK?

All of my photos happen in other places.
I'm real good at photoshop..
These guys that live in other places knew that all along....🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]keyboard error laptop asus

s much as guys on here incessantly bitch about California, there are quite a few worse states in this Country that an Outdoorsman could choose to live.
I'd leave, but not for just anywhere.

I always love seeing your photos. California still has great places and good people.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”