Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Matty99669
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
I would use a Swift A-Frame in 225gr or 250gr weight. Accuracy is second to tough bullet construction when hunting game that can hurt you.

"Accuracy is second to bullet construction"? We will have to agree to disagree...

How much accuracy do you need for a moose or brown beat at 100yds?

Was up the hill last night carving a curly maple stock in my buds gun shop. All you can do to stay sane in dark 30-40 below weather, is work on interesting guns. These guys put out rifles that sell between $75,000-$12,000.

I was handling three pre 64 model 70's that were all in various stages of the build with the most precise walnut stock inletting possible in the fine gun making trade. A 30-06, 300 h&h and a 458 win mag with drop box. None of them will group better than 2" from a rest at 100 yards. BUT, they will sell for 8-12 grand all day long.

This chit is getting fu cking ridiculous. You alaskan fu cks need a website all your own. All of my pre 64's shoot consistent sub moa. Maybe i could sell them for more than "$75,000.00". Fu cking chit is hilarious..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA