Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Well... heaven must be pretty rural. Only 31% of humans are Christians. Plenty of room for you boys to shoot.

However, I got bad news for you bigots, 79% of of African Americans are Christians...

Maybe you should pick Taoism.... doesnt sound like heaven is where you mouthy boys wanna be, maybe a little darker than you had hoped hahaha

The state of the black church in USA is by and large apostate, marxist-syncretism.

What about the white churches that are allowing homosexuals and even marrying them? What about catholics with young boys peckers in their hands.... what about these mega churches with televised services with pastors making millions? Theres lots more but I will spare you the reading, just so you can feel good about your previous comment lol
Jesus covered that:

Mat 7:21 ¶ "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

So is it only the homosexuals who wont get in, or the people who sat in the pew next to them? Its all very confusing lol

You're easily confused. Terrorists bad, terrorist killers good. Hang in there. You'll get it after a while, or not.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/13/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin