I'm now the owner of the LCP II 22lr. Was at a gunshow last weekend and in the very last aisle there was someone selling a bunch of handguns including the LCP 22. Handled it and definitely liked how easy the slide action is compared to my LCP II .380 version. Other than the lighter slide and a safety, it is almost identical to 380. I've been carrying the 380 as a pocket pistol for a year or two and really like the size of it and it shoots quite well for being tiny. Anyway, guy at show had a very good price so I bought it on the spot. While sitting there doing the paperwork I asked the guy how the show was going as it looked to be tons of people. He said he's only sold 2 firearms today and mine was the 2nd LCP 22. He said he didn't think that item would even really sell so he only ordered two and both were now gone.

Here's a pic of my 22 pistols now. NAA Black Widow in 22LR, LCP II 22LR, and Smith & Wesson Compact 22LR. Probably going to sell the Smith as I don't ever really use it and now with the Ruger I don't see when I would again.

[Linked Image from backyardlivingsource.com]