"IF I'm OK, YOU are OK", because I do the same thing Ken! ha Life is too short and there are so many good bullets to try out! I've worked up loads from small to heavy in about every rifle I've owned since I started handloading, 43 yrs ago! I did it with factory loads before that, ha. I liked that old Hornady 120HP in that 257AI, it would open swell on crows and still penetrate like cracy on those East, Tx deer/hogs!

Years later, here in Utah, I bought a Mod 700 Classic back in the late 90s in 25-06 to go with my Mod 700 Classic 300WM (why not?). I shot one mule deer with it and the Sierra 117 SBT. I felt it was a pretty hard bullet. I had that rifle converted to 257Wby and shot the then available Federal Premium load with the 115PT. It was going a clocked 3200fps. I took it to Uvalde,Tx and shot a Blackbuck at 375 steps. I then shot a nice Black Hawaiian around 200. The outfitter offered me a wad of money for it, so it stayed with him! ha That 115PT was a real killer. Later on I had a custom Mark X in 257Wby/26 inch barrel, and it shot the 100TSX at 3500. Wicked killer too. I sold that rifle to the same outfitter! It seemed to me that 100-117 was a good fit for the 25 cal. Now, I know some guys in South Texas that shoot nothing but the older Hornady 87sp in their 25-06s. I think the old Roberts has a wonderful reputation, just wish they chambered more rifles in it.