I ended up buying a regular P365 and ordered a 12 round extended magazine for it which arrived just yesterday. That 12 round mag makes the grip length the same as the XL model. Before that I shot it with the 10 round mag and pinky extension and me likee! Picture shows the very first 19 rounds through it - off hand, two handed, center hold to check POI. 14 rounds of Blazer 115 gr. factory ammo and 5 of my standard reloads. As you can see, I think it's hitting pretty near where I want it. wink

Recoil was very controllable even with the smaller grip, muzzle flip definitely felt less than the Kahr CW9 this is replacing. Trigger is very good. I went on to fire about 100 rounds through it at 7 and 15 yards semi-rapid fire - present and squeeze the trigger once or double tap just as soon as the sights look right. At 15 yards groups strayed a bit to the right - I'm left handed so will work on my grip for that - but shots stayed in the black so are certainly adequate for the intended use.

Haven't shot it with the 12 rounder for a full grip yet but might get out today or tomorrow morning to do that. This will definitely put both the Kahr CW9 and a Ruger LCP into retirement. An IWB holster is on order and should be here in about a week.

On the 365XL - I really like the balance and feel of that longer barrel but think this standard 365 with a 12 round mag makes the best concealable "carry" combo, emulating the idea of the P320 X-Carry version or the Glock G45 combining a compact slide and full size grip frame. Still might go ahead and get a 365 XL anyway 'cause, ya know, I like guns and why not? wink

[Linked Image]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!