Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Dess
My Enfield has more of a ghost ring setup. Small ring near the eye, and the front sight with a blade looking guards on either side. Center the three front blades within the rear sight, keep your focus on the front sight, put your target on the top of the center blade and pull the trigger. Easy peazy. Very similar to the M16 sight picture.

The rear sight does is not adjustable side to side. If you flip up the rear sight, it is adjustable to 800 meters. Not a precision piece by any stretch, but I hit well enough with it at shorter ranges.

Back when they were cheap, I had as many as five Enfields at one time. A wartime production 1943 BSA (?? I forget) No. 4 that I owned had two-groove rifling and just two flip up rings in back; long range and short range instead of the usual ring/flip up graduate peep sight arrangement. Now I have only one, part of the last 1957 "Irish Enfield" No.4 Mk II production run. Looks practically NIB, I gave it to my nephew up in NY State, just waiting for him to finish his enlistment and get settled enough to take possession.

Oh. I get it now.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house