Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by 19352012
Why is probate taking so long? Does someone want it to take a long time? Is that hat for sale?

Hat not for sale
LOL!!

FIL blew off final arrangements everytime i brought it up.
FIL blew off clarifying will issues after i had a real lawyer reveiw it while he was still alive.
SIL per will responsible per will for those cost
SIL inherited home per will, household items supposed to be equal between her and wife division.
SIL former Billy Idol groupie, biker trash.
Didnt pay 1 penny to cremate dear old dad
SIL didnt show up till after both of her parents died
All that drama thrown on wife and me.
SIL didnt have ta see her mom dying of breast cancer.
Didnt have ta see her dad getting paddled in E rooms and ICU s
Didnt have ta sign forms to keep dad alive cause he refused to adress that paper work his ownself.
Buncha bullschitt....
All throw on my wife and me twice.....
Me and wife paid 2 k to smoke dear old dad and cremate him
Seahag girlfriend of his paid other half.
Not gonna have my name dragged down in town I live in cause of deadbeat SIL hiding in Virginia.
We put claim thru county govt for reimbursement against the estate.
Seahag found out and did same thing, even though the money she used was out of his cash on hand after she cashed a check for 3k at "we know you planters bank schit" after totaling his blazer while he was still alive.
SIL and my wife each got a little over 60k apeice between 401 and life insurance stuff and around 9k apeice in checking and savings balance disbursements.

SIL probably aint paid property taxes either.
Justa a fugged up situation all around.
And all brought up by me months before about schitt needing to be addresssed numerous times.
More important things like him playing online pogo games, scratch off tickets, online gambling and facebook.
Just a fugged up situation.

Wife,s family all fugged up
Always has been.
Its the NA genes in em I think.

My side dont pull these stunts
They address schit that needs ta be addressed well before hand.
They dont fugg with the living from beyond.

Majority of Indians when they hear free money come a running.. my wife family not your typical Indians. Her mom passed she had it all planned out, even the cost of the funeral. Her family pretty good head in their shoulders.. like I said they were not your typical Rez Indians. Now me my side of the family if they found out I fell over dead my wife getting 400k life Insurance and over 125k in tsp are your typical Indians they will find someway to get to Alaska to try and get some free money lol..

Last edited by 79S; 01/20/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.