Now that everyone listed what they use. How many LF of use do you have for it weekly.... and is changing the head to a blade important to you, for brush cutting.

I cant stand a curved shaft myself... it just feels weird, as well it puts your legs closer to the line of fire.

I have around 10 full sized oaks in the yard to go around, 100’ or so of picket fence, and the yard/wood edge of a 1acre yard. I do use the brush cutter around the two farms, and cutting phragmites in the late summer for trails thru the swamp for deer hunting.

I personally have a Stihl FS90r. It sounds like a harley ha! Sometimes its beyond enough power (grass)... and sometimes I wish it had more (cutting over 1” trees with the blade head). Is it perfect, nah, cant say that. Would I buy it again, yeah I think probably so. Do you need this for the average suburb, housing development type house, no, I dont think so.

PS - I dont like the handle bar/joy stick type handles, just the old school straight shaft with the trigger.