I am the OP. I don't live in Asheville, I live 30 miles to the west, and here is the view from my living room.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And here is my living room.

I do like to go in to Asheville, we have a great Indian restaurant down there. Yesterday my brother and I went to the YMCA, great gym we work out there for free, plus get to watch young gals in yoga pants work out on the stair step machine. Fascinating, the yoga pants of Asheville.
Also there is a good Home Depot here in Asheville. Also a Lowes.

Here is another Asheville bumper sticker. I took this pic last summer. I must say it is a little weird, to have a sign on your car where you call your own kid an [bleep], but that is Asheville.

We are headed down to the Indian restaurant for lunch today. The Mela restaurant is on Lexington Avenue. This is right in the middle of the freak district, all the tattoos, Lesbos in Love couples, nose rings etc. This is why I don't have a MAGA sticker on my pickup.
I guarantee, if I parked on Lexington Avenue for an hour, with a MAGA sticker, when I got back from lunch someone would have thrown a brick through my windshield.
Come to think of it I will take my camera to lunch and scout out for some more interesting bumper stickers.