Quite a few years back I was at the Winnemucca airport talking with my buddy and a couple of other guys who were there to look at two .375 H&H rifles as I wanted to sell one, either the Mark X Mauser or push feed M70. Made no difference one was gonna go. While we sat talking I spotted a feral cat and one of the guys said that's the cat that's been killing to cottontail rabbits and the
FBO 's been trying to kill it for over a year. I took a shot it with IIRC the M&) and hit it too far back. That damned cat with its rear end completely gone and trailing internal parts actually did a charge. My next shot was at three feet finished the job. Two of the witnesses are still alive and every time I get back up that way we talk about that damned cat. He was huge and probably weighed over 20 pounds and none of that fat. One mean feline.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE