I've shot a lot of both...

My preference is the Tipped Varmaggedons...I shot a lot of the 40s and 53 grain ones..

I found them more accurate in my 223s... I compare them to V Maxes, instead of SP varmint bullets

I also order a couple thousand of the Speer 50 TNTs in the 1000 round pack.. as well as the 52 HPs they sell also in the 1000 pack.....I've still running thru the 55 SP Speer also in the 1000 piece box... I got a real screaming deal on them at a sale Grafs had... and bought like 8000 of them at the time...they aren't as accurate as all the above bullets...

the Hornady 50 and 55 grain SP are also cheap enough for volume shooting, I go thru a lot of those also each year..

I probably shoot 6,000 to 8.000 rounds of varmint bullets each year...so ya play around with them and stock up when they are on special etc...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez