Maybe I’m wrong but when you accept an offer and are paid, you don’t renig to sell to a guy that offered more. I made an offer to him for a watch that he had for sale. I asked if it had all the links and if it did, I would give him $250 because they are 338 new, on eBay and provided a link.

Shortly after, I received an email that stated he would accept my offer and sent me his payment info, name and phone number. Within NINE whole minutes of receiving that email, I had sent him the funds via PayPal. Pics with time stamps, below.

Within this time, another person offered him his last asking price of $295 and he in turn edited the message he had sent me, saying he’d let me know that someone had made a better offer.

According to time stamps, he had already been paid by me, before the edit.

He finally responded to me, after I guess he realized he was paid twice. That, he’d refund my money because I never answered him, I guess I figured my payment was my answer to him, wouldn’t you?

Maybe I’m blowing out of proportion but seems really shady and a big dick move. Wouldn’t care how much more someone offered me, if I had already accepted an offer, I couldn’t do what he done! Guess that’s the difference between being a person of your word and a *******

*** I did receive a refund! I did not loose anything and was not cheated, just a [bleep] deal....***

Attached Images
EEC51170-D1DD-42CC-B3E1-6A54C7D2A9AB.jpeg (34.02 KB, 1316 downloads)
EC5F0B42-2649-4A29-8A9D-20F875E13B6E.jpeg (15.22 KB, 1290 downloads)
Last edited by Boonechaser; 01/27/20.