This past weekend I managed to get out to the range and tryout some reloads on a recently purchased, second-hand but unfired Model Seven. Using the ratio method/formula Shaman posted above, I loaded two batches as follows:

46gr H4895, Speer 180gr SNFP - this load was 75% of max which should approximate a 35 Remington load

52gr H4895, Speer 180gr SNFP - this load was 85% of max which should approximate a 356 Win load

The range session also served to break-in the barrel and sight in the scope. The first picture below shows four rounds forming one ragged hole at 50 yards after dialing in the scope. The other two pictures show two, three shot groups at 100 yards. On the second pic, the first shot at 100 yards was low and left. The next four rounds were from the same string (after dialing in scope) with one flyer.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Towards the end of my range session, I fired off a round loaded at 85% and found the recoil to be noticeably greater then the 75% load and hit significantly higher. I didn't have the time or the desire to dial in the 85% load. I plan on trying the 75% load on an upcoming hog hunt in central Florida where shots are generally well inside 100 yards. In closing I will say that shooting full power loads in this rifle from a bench should leave a lasting impression.