Over drinks last night with a fellow Camper, I resurrected the idea of a Cincinnati gathering. I would like to float the following plan:

1) Get an idea of the number of folks that would be interested in meeting somewhere in the Greater Cincinnati Area for drinks and eats.

2) Establish a reasonable place for us to all meet

3) Set a date and time for a first meet-up. I'd like to get this going by mid-March.

The last time I tried this, the plan fell through just before step 3. My Mom went to the hospital and between that and the ensuing rehab, it was 90 days before I could get back to the project. As I remember last time I had narrowed the location down to the north side of town and started to come up with a list of possible venues.

My criteria for such a location would be good, cheap food, a full bar, and a quiet atmosphere. A separate meeting room would be a plus. It also shouldn't be too far off the beaten path. I think the last time we were looking in the Tri-County area, but that could change.

If this works, I would think we might be able to do it on a monthly or quarterly basis.

From those of you who wish to participate, I will need:

1) From what general part of the world are you coming?
2) What day works best for you? I think last time we'd settled on weekday evenings being the best.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer