The Queen Will Permit Harry to "Have a go at Canadian television."
Copyright 2020 - Rauchley Peters, Canadian Network News

[Linked Image from i2-prod.glasgowlive.co.uk]
The Queen

It was no surprise last week when the Queen announced that Harry had been given permission to sign a television deal with Canadian broadcaster, CBC. The trouble was, no one on this side of the Atlantic heard anything about it.

Palace officials explained that it was missed by everyone in Canada because,

"No one watches the CBC anymore. They sacked Don Cherry."

Harry will either host a midday talk show, "Hanging Out with Harry" or replace the aging David Suzuki as host of "The Nature of Things". The prince has insisted that if he's to be involved, there has to be a title change to the old show. If they want me, the new name will be, "Why Stuff Happens"

A palace spokesman said the Queen was not concerned that Harry might make a fool of himself, or further embarrass the family.

Palace Secretary Sir Derwent Cumberland explained the Queen's reasoning,

"Most Canadians watch American television and listen to American artists on the radio. According to their government watchdog, Statistics Canada, only 12 to 15 people watch CBC at any given time. Things like the Trump impeachment, American soaps and America's Got Talent get most of their attention. Harry could host the show starkers, but no one would notice."

The Queen's husband, Prince Philip couldn't keep from putting in his twopence about everything. He said,

"Crown Royal is passable whiskey. It's certainly better than our single malts. And that's coming from someone who doesn't understand baseball..."

The Queen is expected to issue another statement on CBC shortly. But like the first time, it's unlikely anyone will notice...

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]