I went into A Fib about a year and a half ago. Went into the emergency room and they put me in the hospital. After a few tests decided I had a blockage of 90% in the widow maker arter. Had to be drilled out due to the calsium blockage.

My BIL has struggeled with A Fib for a few years. Wears him out. This last time he's been in A Fib for over a month. He's going in Thursday for a pace maker. His is enough of a struggle I think the doctors are overwhelmed. They have decided Ablasion won't do anything. I know a few people that went in for ablasion and they weren't able to figure out where to use it.

Truth is they are still practising and don't have some medical procedures down, like they want you to believe. I'm one of those who have a tough time telling when I'm in A Fib. Add to that a few months later I thought I was in A Fib and it turned out to be Tachycardia. Same symptoms as far as I can tell, but they used a Saline IV and it sorted itself out.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain