Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Just sent Sen Romney the following message via his website and, conveniently, it's 'down for repairs.' I'm sure taken offline until the constituency cools off. Weak, Mitt...very weak.

"Dear Senator Romney,
I am disappointed that you have accepted the information of the house democrat impeachment managers as truthful in light of the myriad of contradictions in their case. It is ironic that so much of the intrusiveness of foreign entities into our election process are abetted by the democratic party yet you make no mention of that in your statement. Your decision is doubly frustrating as I campaigned hard for you in Michigan in 2012. In as much as you found this to be a difficult decision yet one you were compelled to make, I have made the difficult decision to send my money outside my own state and look for opportunities to support a Republican challenger to your senate seat in 2024 should you decide to run for reelection. Predominantly Republican states cannot afford to have weak Republican leadership and yours has been weak and although elegantly articulated, clearly driven by your personal dislike for President Trump rather than facts. If you were honest about your dislike but fiery in your repudiation of the democrats' hypocrisy, you would have earned respect if not support from people like me. Now, you have neither.

Respectfully,"

Excellent!

Tarquin