Oh, good, can get in on this before it completely leaves the tracks into looney town.

A.) do what you want, i don’t care. But spare us the conspiracy theories.

B.) Flu shots. They cannot give you the flu (directly). You might feel run down, you might catch something else while you are. They do work, generally well, occasionally weakly. However, only against the three sometimes four strains the eggheads tried to predict a year in advance, based on what emerged in asia the prior year (in a nutshell, that’s were fllu comes from). There’s nothing but your natural immunity to protect you from other flus. Lastly, if you’ve copd, asthma, heart disease, renal disease, sickle cell, or diabetes, etc, it makes sense to not try to do battle with evil asian flu s you might not be strong enough to stand up to, catch pneumonia later in the disease process, and croak. Up to you.

C.) Pneumonia series. It works, and it’s even (maybe) improved from what it was. It will not necessarily prevent you from getting pneumonia. However, it will mitigate sepsis from pneumococcal pneumonia. Who cares? Well, statistically, same list of persons above at most ages, plus persons laid up in a hospital bed regardless of reason for being there if over 65yo. Up to you.

sandcritter md

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.