Flintlocke: May I also digress on my first "exposure" to the "Maja Rushie"!
I was an out of state Mule Deer Hunter in southeast Idaho and high up on a mountain range one mid November day in 1985.
I had just had an incredible encounter with the biggest horned Mule Deer I had ever seen but could not catch up to it.
In the deep snow I trudged back to my VarmintMobile and started it up trying to warm myself.
Thank God the radio came on to a radio station out of Sacremento, kalifornicationkopia and Rush Limbaugh was on!
I was instantly mesmerized!
I found myself hootin and hollerin inside the cab of the VarmintMobile.
His opinions and insights were so unusual to be heard in public and they matched mine perfectly!
Soon enough my Hunting partners returned and they were equally as impressed as I was!
At the end of that Hunt I returned to my home in the Seattle area and bright and early Monday morning I called my local AM radio station and made arrangements for their "program director" to call me.
Soon enough he did and a month or two later Rush Limbaugh was on KVI 570 AM out of Seattle.
I have been a dedicated listener ever since.
My computer mouse pad is a gift from the EIB network for subscribing to Rush's online program.
The pad has a very complimentary picture of Rush on it - and I proudly display it for all to see who use my puter.
I also pray that Rush Limbaugh can somehow overcome this dreaded condition.
He has done more for the traditional values and conservative causes here in the United States of America than ANYONE!
And that, is saying something.
By the way his net worth is $590,000,000 (five hundred and ninety million dollars!)!
GO RUSH
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy