Originally Posted by Certifiable
I’m going to derail here a bit before it happens anyway, but I have a question for you guys..

Due directly to the function/cost ratio, I buy SFWA scopes almost exclusively. I have approx 25-30 in use.
I just purchased 3 of the bushnells Doug was blowing out because I wanted to try them. I have not mounted or used any of them yet. From the reports you guys offer I’m not likely to be disappointed.

However I still feel for some reason I won’t be satisfied until I own a Nightforce. It will definitely go on a .22lr, most likely my vudoo.
I’m sure it’s been answered before but can somebody lay out the big difference in cost between shv and nxs. If I do a NF it’s more than likely going to be my only one.. I’d like something around the 5x20 magnification line and that seems to be nxs territory...
I do know with my use, I don’t “need” one.. but I still want one just to play around with and see for myself
Any comments are welcome as price has kept me away from even researching these scopes much
Thanks gents

I'd be looking at the ATACR 4-16x F1 or 5-25x F1 if you're looking to get one and only one NF scope. I've not used or been around the NX8 line yet, but the 2.5-20x or 4-32x NX8 may also be good options.