Does she have a Medicare Advantage plan? Medicare won't pay for them but likely an Advantage plan will. It won't be at Costco, though.
If she doesn't, Costco is by far the cheapest place to go and they don't sell junk. A tech here told me that when it's time for them to renegotiate a contract with a manufacturer, Costco sets a fair price. Then they tell the makers to bring the best they can sell at that price. The makers bring some of their best stuff because they know that the volume will be huge and they'll still make a lot of money even selling them at a discount. Of course a good share of the price is for the service Costco gives. It's very good.

About Costco's warranty...5 or 6 years ago, I was out in a pasture doing some fence repair and I lost one out in the grass somewhere. The next day I found it but it had been thoroughly chewed up by a goat. I took it in to see if it was repairable and they said it was still under warranty and I got a brand new one at no cost. That warranty's pretty hard to beat. They said they occasionally got one that had been chewed by a dog but this was their 1st goat.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.