Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Windfall
Lead us not into temptation... I've wanted to try a CZ 75 Compact or that 75B Stainless that you have, but I have yet to find one. I asked my WI. dealer why they don't stock the CZ's and he told me that CZ demands that a gun shop carry their entire line of inventory and that is big dollars for most places. I am lobbying for our gun club here to rent a bus and go to Shooter's World in Orlando to see if they have have CZ's to try out.

I've read a lot of good things about how Cajun Gun Works reworks a CZ and I'd bet that they could fix over about any CZ to how ever you wanted it.

Your dealer is mistaken. To buy direct from CZ, yes you have to make a certain financial commitment. However, you don't have to carry the whole inventory. Our shop just carries the pistols and Scorpions. Any dealer can order CZs from any of the distributors like RSR, Sports South and Lipseys. They just have to pay a little more.

Around here you have a hard time finding anything new to finger except the usual Glocks, Rugers, Springfields, Smiths, and of late, Sigs. I knew what I wanted, found it at Sportsmans Guide, and had it sent to a local license holder. In the process, I located a good guy who will do transfers for $12. The closest gunshop just went up to $50, supposedly to discourage internet buyers. Seems like a strange strategy from an outfit with next to nothing in stock and full retail on anything they do have.

What fresh Hell is this?