Originally Posted by rosco1
Anyone working with one? Share your findings if you don’t mind.

Wasn’t planning on buying one, but I stopped at the gun counter to check out the Christensen ridgeline and ended up buying one. Factory 1-8” and plenty of mag room.. pards tell me Christensen is making a decent rifle these days.. good to hear because the few I tried a decade ago were terrible.

Factory 225eldm printed an 1-1/2 horizontal group. Got devcon drying in the stock and scope base now. I think it’ll come around.

Also picked up some 250 Atips for the fun of it . Sexy bastards .also Have a 225eldm load right on the lands ready as well when she’s dry.

Looks like RE26,IMR8133 and retumbo are top performers. I used 26 with the 225’s and 8133 for the 250’s .

I’ve heard of guys having best results with 200’s and 210M primers, I went with 215 and 250’s to start.

[Linked Image]
......................Not working with one yet. But plan to own one. A great looking and well designed round for a non reloader, of which I am planning to become one soon. Hopefully your 225 gr ELDm groupings will tighten up...

Probably gonna go with a Bergara Premier. Extremely accurate. The Approach or the HMR Pro....Dunno yet. Still a contemplat 'n........Love that 375 Ruger case.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger