Originally Posted by Yondering
Careful with small charges of TiteGroup in the 9mm. That 3.5gr load is hard to visually check, even when double charged, and that powder is not at all tolerant of high charge weights.

Good advice. A little bit of Titegroup goes a long ways. I load everything on a single stage Lee press using Lee dies. Powder is hand filled through the die and I check each load with an electronic scale before it goes in. I take a quick glance before I put the bullet in the cartridge case. Only then does it go into the loading block to await seating. I marvel at the idea of using a progressive loader, but as much as I have seen powder measures vary in what they dispense, some powders more so than others, the more I like the slower equipment for accuracy. Titegroup seems to measure really consistently and Universal is pretty good. I have had problems getting Unique to meter well.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."