I also tried 3.3 gr Titegroup and 3.4 gr Titegroup, ten loads of each. The 3.3 gr loads averaged 934 FPS and the 3.4 loads averaged 968 FPS. And, as I posted earlier, my favorite that I settled on was 3.5 gr Titegroup which averaged 995 FPS.

I could not find any published data for these 150 gr (actually 149) 9mm coated cast SWCs, but Hodgdon data for a 147 gr Hornady XTP called for a max of 3.6 gr Titegroup, COL 1.1", 929 FPS, 27,500 CUP. I loaded mine to 1.13" COL and the bullet's actual weight is only 2 grains heavier than the XTP. I happened to have a 9mm XTP and weighed it to compare and it is actually right on 147 gr as advertised. So, since I was loading a coated lead bullet instead of a jacketed XTP and using 1 grain less powder, I felt safe with it. I got 66 FPS more than the max loaded XTP with my coated lead SWC load of .1 grain less powder. Works for me.

Last edited by Henryseale; 02/16/20. Reason: forgot to add a decimal point

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."