My first 10mm was a G20 in 1996. Been hooked on 10mm since. It is the goto 10mm pistol. It's bigger than the G17/22/19/23 grips, but so what. It shoots a round 1-5-2x as powerful. You're not sleeping with it, you're holding it for a few minutes at a time - at most. It's accurate, reliable, and lightweight. It's inexpensive and magazines are readily available. Fully loaded with 15 rounds it weighs 5ozs. less than my 10mm 1911 loaded with 9 rounds. The only drawback in my opinion is the barrel, it's made for reliability and the chamber is 0.001-0.004" larger than my other 10mm chambers. It feeds almost anything, but velocity out of the stock barrel is hardly impressive. Change the barrel and you'll gain 50fps+. I've messed with and changed every part on multiple G20's and have come to the conclusion that it's best left in the stock configuration except for maybe two things. The sights need to be adjustable and the trigger is best if not serrated. If you want a Jeep of 10mm pistols, the G20 is it.