Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Fireball2
This place is just toxic as fucque these days. Can't have a civil conversation. Same jackoff guys doing the same garbage, day after day. Bunch of 12 year olds sitting in moms basement trying to outcute each other. Screw this.

Does your perpetual whining ever end?

Why is it all always the same whackjobs,

who live on the internet,

always bitching about the internet?

You don't like it.....shut it off. So easy, even a cave man could do it.

And regarding the ignore, I could only hope.

Kenneth, so glad to hear from you tonight. Always a pleasure. As a matter of fact, I happened along one of your threads a day or two ago regarding setting up reloading dies. It was painful to watch your stupidity at not knowing the first fucquing thing about setting up reloading dies, but I held my tongue. Something you might try once in a while. Ol Big Stick sure straightened you out though huh? LOL.

Ask yourself this, did I give you a ration of schit when you posted the stupid question about setting your reloading dies? Did I pile on and make fun of you, ridicule you, belittle your obvious lack of reloading knowledge when I could have?

The answer is no, no I did not. Because even though you do that to me any chance you get, I try not to return it. Eventually though, I tire of getting trolled by people just like you, and there are lots of people, JUST LIKE YOU. You're not special. In fact, you're rather boringly stupid, but I try to keep it to myself. But now it's out. Whoops. It just slipped out.

But don't worry little buddy, there's plenty of stupid people, JUST LIKE YOU, with a low IQ and a slow wit. You'll do great here! Keep it up, you're scoring huge!

LOL