Definitely add Cape Heartbeast. Namibia has some of the largest. One I shot would have placed #13 in the Safari Club Records at the time, trophy fees are usually reasonable. If free roaming then Springbok they are very pretty antelope and are similar to hunting pronghorn. Some areas have black impala but not sure if you can import them. Add some days if you can and also add more trophy fees. Also inquire if you can take multiples of a species. I always see a bigger one after I have one on the ground, this happened with Kudu in Namibia shot a 60" and then a day later saw one 65" or more, I didn't know I could have taken a second one.

Etosha Pan is incredible especially if there is water in the pans and the thousands of flamingos there. I rented a car and did a DIY tour, saw three of the big five except leopard and buffalo, got chased by a cow elephant. They have some of the largest by body size of all elephant. The Red Desert and Skeleton Coast are also very fantastic places to visit. The Waterbury Plateau or Caprivi if you want to see Buffalo.

Last edited by Tejano; 02/19/20.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli