Originally Posted by bannination
Originally Posted by 308ld
Originally Posted by bannination
Originally Posted by hosfly
Internet is full of sources,, But your ol 'bro bob Mueller could explain it better than me lol,,

Well yeah, he did explain it better than you, but he states that there was interference.

I suspect you know this, which is why you refuse to provide any evidence for your claims.

Mueller concluded that Russian interference was "sweeping and systematic" and "violated U.S. criminal law".

EDIT:
Mueller also indicted twenty-six Russian citizens and three Russian organizations.

I don't think anyone is denying the above. But, Mueller also concluded that no votes were changed, AND no collusion with the Trump campaign. What they actually said was they could not exonerate DJT.

Exonerate....What [bleep] Bullshite. You have to be convicted to be exonerated........Mueller fell far short of a DJT convection. A [bleep] word smith trying to put the thought in DIMs heads that DJT was convected of collusion and could not be exonerated.

HRC got the popular vote, DJT got the electoral vote. Cry me a river, turn off the lights, case closed, move on.....

I ask again then, please post a source that corroborates your claim that "no votes were changed".

I'd also like to know what Trump has done to prevent Russian interference again?

Rod Rosenstein, "And nothing in these indictments today or any of the indictments to date indicates that votes were changed or that election results were altered!”

Montana MOFO