I have one. Super light rifle I made for a good friend, Bob E. He was dying and willed it back to me. So even though I have a few 270s and even though I prefer the 257 Roberts for my favorite 25 caliber, this rifle is now very dear to me.
It shoots very well with 117 and 120 grain bullets ( slightly under MOA) but the very best are the 100 grain Barnes TMX which group as tight "Micky Mouse heads". Center to center it is often 1/2 inch and sometimes even smaller.It shoots every bullet I have tried so far at their best with AC-3100, but now that powder is out of production. Thankfully I have enough of it to last me for the rest of my life,and I have about 300 rounds of loaded ammo for the rifle. I would try IMR 4831 if I ever ran out, but that is unlikely. I only use the 3100 in one of my 270s and in the 25-06 and I have about 32 pounds left .
Bob E. was a superb game shot and used to kill his deer and antelope with head shots and would call the shot even with the game on the run and dump them. I saw him do that about 8-10 times so it was not just luck. I made him 13 rifles in the years I know him, but the 25-06 ended up becoming his favorite. It is an honor for me to own it now.