Every time I see something like this, I always wonder how many people are interviewed to find the idiots. Surely you’d think that 8 outta 10 could at least find most of the big countries.
I couldn’t point out different countries in Eastern Europe or Africa without the borders drawn, but Western Europe and North America, Australia, most of Asia, come on now.
But it’s pretty obvious that most of today’s high school and college graduates have far less education than folks from 20 or 30 years ago. I’ve long said that schools are becoming more indoctrination enters than education.
Governments always take on a life of their own, ours is no exception. Educated people are a threat to an all powerful government. It’s up to you as a parent to make sure your kids are learning the things they need to know. Most parents don’t take the time, and it starts a vicious cycle, each generation dumber than the last.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden