Originally Posted by Yoder409
I'm from the way, WAY east of you. But we have our own varieties of schitty clay mud. IMHO..........an AT designation on a tire is like calling a Subaru Outback an off road vehicle. Yeah.........it'll go where a Camry won't. But it won't go a LOT of places a real 4x4 will.

I run BFG original KM's on my Z-71 around here from about October til May. I hate to walk when I ain't gotta. Spring 2018 found me and my brother turkey hunting Wyoming by ourselves and on the blind. I had seen what the roads in the NE panhandle turned into when wet before. Never so glad to have enough tire in my life one morning in the dark after an overnight rain........ !!! That Wyoming mud is a whole new level of bad !!!! Like grease on top of glass on top of ice. We got in. We hunted. We got out. We hauled about 500 pounds of Wyoming back I-80 in the wheel wells til it rained in Illinois and it started falling out.

Road tires are road tires. Mud tires are mud tires. Mud tires work WAY better on the road than road tires work in the mud.

Well.........from what I can tell....... BFG has also discontinued the original KM. 😠😠😠

Not sure what direction I'll go when the set I'm running now wear out. This was a TOTAL SCHITT move by BFG !!! Their current mud tires offerings are garbage.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.