Got up at 5 and as usual, turned on TV to channel 5 out of Nashville, the CBS station. I always do this to get the morning news and weather, and also to watch the co-host, Amy, who I'm love with........lol. Anyway, I've been in and out this morning, and have just left the TV on. CBS's Good Morning America has been on since 7, and they've been covering tomorrow's South Carolina primary.

There have been at least 3 or 4 different segments on that I have seen, and EVERY one of them has featured Negroes. The talk has ranged from who is the best candidate for the Negro, to the fact that South Carolina, and in particular Charleston, wouldn't be squat if it hadn't been for the slaves that did all the work. From what I've seen, no Whites are voting tomorrow, only Negroes.

For crying out loud.............when are the Negroes and the liberals that fan the flames, going to realize that there have not been any slaves in this country since 1865. That's been 155 years, which means that there haven't been any Negroes enslaved in a good many years. Yet, they just can't let it go. Never mind the fact that their kinfolks back in Africa would trade places with them in a New York minute. I am so fed up with this chit.