Originally Posted by Paddler
Hey, guys, how ya doin'? That debate was lively and entertaining, but a complete mess. Many are concerned, including myself, that a Sanders nomination could put off moderate Republicans and independents. I still think Amy is the best candidate and has overall the broadest appeal, but don't know if she can get out the minority vote. However, I will back the eventual Democratic nominee, as will all reasonable voters. We recognize that Trump is the stupidest, most corrupt president in the history of our country. We need to clean house, get rid of Moscow Mitch, Barr, etc. Here's hoping that Trump will be crushed, charged on all of his lifelong criminal activities, found guilty, imprisoned, found guilty on RICO counts, his organization broken up, his assets sold off, and his family suffers the same fate.

Just about every progressive fascist claims that Trump is a corrupt criminal but they never have real evidence to prove it! You guys tried to impeach him but had no real evidence to present to the Senate in his trial. You were left with whining about new witnesses. If you needed more witnesses you should have subpoenaed them before wasting the Senate’s and countries time.

You claim that Trump is a corrupt criminal, but you don’t provide real proof! Try convincing us with real evidence that would be accepted in a real court. No hearsay evidence allowed!

And tell us why the House Dems failed to do this?

[Linked Image from ]