I wish you guys would clarify what you mean by “it’ll do 95% of a more expensive gun” or “its 95% of the more expensive gun”. AND let everyone know what sample size of high quality and budget guns you’re basing that off of.

95% of the accuracy? Or 95% of the features? Or 95% as reliable?

Let’s put 95% reliability in perspective.
In my opinion and experience firing 1,000 trouble free rounds from an AR should be a given. A gun that is 95% as reliable would have had 50 malfunctions in those 1000 rounds. FIFTY. Load up 33 magazines and every single one of them could have a malfunction. 17 of them would have two malfunctions. That’s not worth saving $300. That gun is trash.

Or is it that if BCM builds 100 quality rifles, PSA will build 95 good guns and 5 that are garbage? Which is more likely the case IME.

I understand that if you’ve only got $650 to spend then that’s all you’ve got. And adding $300 to that $650 just isn’t doable. I get it. I’ve been there. The solution is to acknowledge the potential limitations of what you’re buying and accepting that you might need to cross “and defensive use” off your list of uses.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling