I ended up spending the money for this build because that quality built upper became available for a price I could afford at the time. I then worked a chit load and squirreled away a few extra bucks to buy quality parts for the rest of the build.
I PMed guys on this thread and asked questions about "should I buy this", or "what would fit with that" etc.. they all helped me put this build together. I appreciate their advice and counsel. I think in the end I will have a hell of a nice rifle that will do whatever I ask of it, and a sense of pride for putting it all together.
It's a personal choice of how much you are willing to spend and what you want the gun to do. The cool thing is with these modular rifles, you can buy parts when you can afford them and spread the cost out over a period of time and end up with what you really want. I'm already planning my next 2-3 builds. A 45 pistol, a 350 Legend, and a 6.5 CM or 308. Ordered another lower today, found the Aero Precision M4E1 on sale for $75.00.
I'm Hooked. Now if I can just find some damn ammo to shoot out of it. Hoarding bastards!

Do not pray for an easier life, Pray to be stronger men