Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Yep. Time will tell you the turrets suck. Take a test once you get it. Sight in, and get your dope. Take a pic of 5 rounds at your sight in target.Then start the test, shoot a round at your sight in target distance. Dial to your max distance target, shoot again. Dial back to first target, and run 5 rounds to each target dialling between each round/distance. 10 rounds total, five at each distance with dialling each shot, and cooling in between if you want. When done, post a pic of those two targets. Then compare the 2 sight in target groups..... I think you'll find that 'best glass' don't equate to 'best groups'. But what do I know, having only done that to 4 of 'em..... Enough to learn me that I'll never do it again with swaro. Give me good internals and glass good enuff to see the target, any ol' time.

This isn’t what I want to hear after ordering my most expensive scope to date! I thought I was finally doing something right by splurging on some good glass. Where were you a day or two ago??? Now I’m confused and aggravated.

I tried to steer you to the Tract Toric a scooe that equals the best ice the best at a 1/3rd of the cost.

I own high end Zeis, S&B, Nightforcs and US Optics and my Tract Toric 3X15X50 takes a back seat to none

I’m still excited about the Swaro glass! I’ll keep you all posted on how it works out for me.

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD