Originally Posted by RickyBobby
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Yep. Time will tell you the turrets suck. Take a test once you get it. Sight in, and get your dope. Take a pic of 5 rounds at your sight in target.Then start the test, shoot a round at your sight in target distance. Dial to your max distance target, shoot again. Dial back to first target, and run 5 rounds to each target dialling between each round/distance. 10 rounds total, five at each distance with dialling each shot, and cooling in between if you want. When done, post a pic of those two targets. Then compare the 2 sight in target groups..... I think you'll find that 'best glass' don't equate to 'best groups'. But what do I know, having only done that to 4 of 'em..... Enough to learn me that I'll never do it again with swaro. Give me good internals and glass good enuff to see the target, any ol' time.

This isn’t what I want to hear after ordering my most expensive scope to date! I thought I was finally doing something right by splurging on some good glass. Where were you a day or two ago??? Now I’m confused and aggravated.

I tried to steer you to the Tract Toric a scooe that equals the best ice the best at a 1/3rd of the cost.

I own high end Zeis, S&B, Nightforcs and US Optics and my Tract Toric 3X15X50 takes a back seat to none

I’m still excited about the Swaro glass! I’ll keep you all posted on how it works out for me.

My Swarvo Z5 has slightly better definition than my Tract Toric(s) but its hardly worth fussing over. The Tract wins hands down on functionality and value.

Last edited by NZSika; 02/25/20.